โปรแกรมออกแบบกำแพงกันดิน Redi rock wall – Retaining wall design
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
Program was developed for Redi-Rock, Inc. and is available free of charge. The program is developed as a part of GEO5 software and includes freeware versions of programs Slope stability and Spread footing.
* Internal stability analysis (overturning, translation, load-bearing capacity of foundation soil)
* Database of blocks and setbacks produced by Redi-Rock Inc.
* Analysis according to NCMA guide including hinge-height concept
* Analysis according to the theory of limit states and safety factor
* Generally layered soil environment
* Arbitrary number of surcharges applied to structures (strip, trapezoidal, concentrated load)
* Arbitrary number of inserted forces (anchors, safety fences, etc.)
* Modelling of water in front of and behind structures, modeling of artesian water
* General shape of terrain behind the structure
* Berms in front of the structure
* Various types of pressures in front of the structure (at rest, passive, reduced passive)
* Analysis of earth pressures in effective and total parameters
* Earthquake effects (Mononobe-Okabe, Arrango)
* Supports mesh overhangs with anchorage
* Multiple construction stages
* Verification of global stability of a wall using program Slope Stability
* Analysis of bearing capacity of foundation soil in program Spread footing
Screenshots of program Redi rock wall
Version: 5.8 Date: 14.09.2009 » (19.93 MB)
ปล. เป็นโปรแกรมฟรีครับ กรอกอีเมล์เสร็จแล้วก็ดาวน์โหลดมาเลยครับ